Monday, April 13, 2009

Moving forward

Although I have not been able to get in contact with the students parents, my assignment is going well. I am creating a voice thread and video of trabalenguas (tongue twisters in Spanish). It is very fun but confusing. Saying a trabalengua in Spanish is much harder than I thought. With my husband helping with the camera we can not help but laugh. I will work with one of my students from my class and help her make a blogg and voice thread. The student is bilingual so I know this will be a good experience for both of us.

3 comments:

  1. That's really funny! I can't work with my husband either! I'm sorry you've had a hard time contacting your student. This has been a tricky assignment. I can't wait to see your voice thread though. I'm sure you'll do a great job and that it;ll be very interesting. I cannot imagine trying to say spanish toung twisters! You're brave! Hope it all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny- I can't work with my husband either. I'm sorry you've had a hard time getting in contact with your student. This project has been difficult! I can't wait to see your voice thread because I know you'll do a great job. I cannot imagine saying spanish tongue twisters! Hope it all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I thought I erased the other comment by accident! Well, I meant what I said both times! Ha,Ha!

    ReplyDelete