Tuesday, February 24, 2009

story board

My movie the life cycle of a frog, can be useful in science, language and even math. My point of view is clear, life cycles are important. My dramatic question is how do life cycles work. The emotional content is that we as humans go through a life cycle. My voice is a way I personalize the story so my viewers will better understand. The information is presented clear,short and to the point. The duration of the movie is approximately 25 seconds. This may seem short but for children the time span is appropriate.






Clip #

Audio

Video

Duration





1

Add number here)

Narration: My movie is about the life cycle of a frog and the different stages a frog goes through before becoming a frog.

The movie starts with the image of frog eggs. It goes on to show the different stages such as embryo, tad pole and tad pole frog stages. It ends with an image of an adult frog.

The movie will last appox.25 seconds

Sound Effects: Throughout the film my voice will narrate the images with description and useful information.

Effects: (Add notes here describing any effects or special shots that you want to use – i.e. special camera angles, lighting, special effects, type of shot)

Include information for titles or text here.

Transition: I will start to speak at the beginning of each image.

Transition: (The images will move when the viewer presses play.

2 comments:

  1. Josette, I like the way your movie started. I really enjoyed the pictures you chose. Also, the information was good and your voice and tone were excellent. However, I was just wondering if there is more. I definately agree that the movie must be short, in order to keep the childrens' attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, but short. I noticed that you only had still pictures and not any video. I'm sure it would be difficult to record videos of frogs if they are not easily accessable. Or maybe you did not have a camera with recording capabilities. If that is the case one idea would be to find video clips of frogs on the internet to incorporate with your pictures.

    ReplyDelete